Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Top 10 Favorite Intentionally Gluten-Free Products

Lately I’ve come across a lot of people who are newly diagnosed celiac, or with gluten sensitivities, or who just want to try eating gluten-free. One question that inevitably gets asked early in the conversation is, “What the heck do you eat?”  Other than the obvious fruit, veggies, and meats, which are all naturally gluten-free, I do have a list of gluten free go-to foods. 

My hope is that this list will be a good starting point for people who are newly diagnosed and trying out gluten-free foods for the first time. These foods really show off that gluten-free doesn't have to taste gluten-free. That being said...

I’m incredibly grateful for companies who are making foods that are intentionally and non-typically gluten-free, for companies who are making a real effort to make yummy foods for the gluten-free community. To those companies, my belly thanks you.

Here is a list of foods that are truly awesome and designedly gluten-free, with pictures that link to the amazon product and the company’s website in text (when available) if you want to try them out, too. I’ve sampled a lot of different gluten-free brands and foods, and in my opinion, these are some of the best of the gluten-free best! 

In no particular order, here are my top 10 gluten-free:


1. Udi’s White Sandwich Bread
http://udisglutenfree.com/


2. Pamela’s Baking and Pancake Mix


3. Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour
Bobsredmill.com


4. Udi’s Vanilla Cupcakes 
(not pictured—I would have taken a picture myself, but I ate them too fast)


5. San J Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
San-j.com


6. Pillsbury Gluten-Free Cookie Dough
Pillsbury.com


7. Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Brownie Mix
Bettycrocker.com


8. Udi’s Gluten Free Pepperoni Pizza
Udisglutenfree.com


9. Tyson’s Gluten-Free Chicken Strips (not pictured)


10. Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta

Tinkyada.com

No comments:

Post a Comment